Please note that the reservation and payment of the accommodation is under the responsibility of the conference participants.
Please note that the conference will be held during the peak tourist season ; we strongly advise the participants to book their accommodation as soon as possible.
Unfortunately, there is no accommodation available on the campus.
Here are the suggestion for accommodations at walking distance from the venue :
— Student residences
Cité U Galinat, 38 boulevard Jean Moulin - 13392 Marseille cedex 5, Tél : 04 91 29 62 50 Fax : 04 91 78 11 68 Email : email@example.com
- Ibis Marseille La Timone, 107 Boulevard Sakakini, 13005 Marseille
- Ibis budget Marseille La Timone, 69 Boulevard Sakakini, 13005 Marseille
- Highpark by Adadgio Marseille, 21 Chemin de l’Armée d’Afrique, 13005 Marseille
Some of you may prefer an accommodation in the city center (5 métro stations from the venue) closer to the restaurants, bars and night life :
- Ibis vieux Port, 46 rue Sainte, 13001, Marseille
- Hotel Carré Vieux Port, 6 rue Beauveau, 13001, Marseille
- Hôtel Alizé, 35 Quai des Belges, 13001, Marseille
- Grand Tonic Hôtel, 43 Quai des Belges, 13001, Marseille
You may also find a large choice of BnB on various on line plateforms.
NB : if renting a BnB, try to avoid the St Charles railway station immediate surrounding area, where some security issues might occur at night.